Tuesday 19 July 2016

Evening run 18th July 2016

On an excellent evening, ( unusual for most of our runs this year so far! ), 11 riders sat around 2 tables in the garden of the Anchor inn Exebridge to partake of a thirstquencher, good company and very interesting conversations, Firstly, Dermot gave, by example, a lesson in diplomacy toward Harley owners, thereafter the talk was wide ranging and instructive leading to a very enjoyable evening, the smiles of the folks gathered will give proof of this. My quality Triumph hat appears to have come to the attention of at least 2 persons attending and I had to be sure to hang on to it all evening and I will ensure I bring it again. Next run will be on August 14th starting from Holwill junction, I'm told there will be directions from the village centre, hope to see you there folks.
Smiling in the sunshine