Thursday 4 March 2021

When can we ride again?.

 I thought I would just have a catch up on the situation as I understand it today folks. I had been waiting for Boris to announce his way forward at the end of February and had hoped that the spring run could take place in one form or another, but as you will know, that is out of the question as is the run in May, so we are now looking to June to recommence our section runs.

The committee have not produced a calendar for 2021 yet for obvious reasons, but I would like to appeal to section members to work out a route on paper now so that when we can move forward, we would have a few members willing to lead us over the hills and dales.

I have kept in touch with Chris who is doing a great job with the notes etc: and am trying to get around to ringing as many members that I have numbers for, in the mean time keep your bikes fettled, use them to fetch a pint of milk or medicines etc when the weather allows and watch this space when I hope we can have better news.