Friday 24 May 2024

Evening meet 230524

 

The Mount pleasant Inn in Nomansland did us proud by setting aside room in their bay window dining area for our May meet. The weather was dry and quite pleasant for an evening ride, for me traffic was very light and the run very enjoyable. As usual, the world was put right with some time spent trying to give Richard some ideas to cure his 45 which ticks over and revs fine on the stand but will not power him up his drive!.
Ian shared concerns that Andy’s Sunbeam was not running properly and since his had been built the same would his follow the suit?. Old buildings and updating of seemed to be a problem but I’m sure the general conversation helped. Gordon, ( not me ), rode his BMW as did Nick while Ian brought a shovel and I came on my Kawasaki.

Hope to see some of you at the South Molton show next weekend, then it’s my Exmoor run on the 9th June starting at Quince honey farm.